Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/16/2007 2:17:00 AM

In message <08048b320c950bf54ff9310f9baf9ddf@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Ahh. The family is proud of me. Let me run off the list again.
>Linebacker, mathematician, and I'll stop with those 2. Personally, those
>are my 2 favorites. Because Linebacker=Popular. Math=Smart.

I've never in my life met a "mathematician" who was as careless a thinker
as you are.

Just a quick clarification: When adults talk about "mathematics", they
don't mean "algebra with single variables".

-s

1 Answer

Joe Wiltrout

I use the term mathematician simply to say that I am good at math. Good
as in best in my honors class. But I have grown bored of you morons who
clearly don't have the power to A.) Assume the obvious. And B.) THINK!

As for my money situation, I don't have money to throw around on useless
books. I do have money to, say, buy a airplane ticket to Boston and
enjoy myself. Which I am probably going to do. As of after I finish this
post, I am going to not give a shit about yall, and every week or so, I
will laugh at what you guys have to say. Hopefully you will let the
thread drift through the pages until nobody cares to go that far into
the archive. Personally, I would like to see what kind of game someone
could make in such a useless language for game making. Just to laugh at
it and point out all the obvious flaws and bugs. And as for your
spending millions of dollars on infrastruction and hardware, my friends
built their games from scratch, I play them every few days when I get
the chance, and they paid no money whatsoever to make their games. Well,
one of em bought C++ for Dummies. But it is a better book than Why's, so
chances are it was worth it. And, so you know why my friend Shay decided
to pursue game making, guess how Patrick Wyatt is related to him. Google
Patrick Wyatt if you need to know who he his. And I'm signing out for
the last time.