Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/16/2007 2:15:00 AM

In message <62581642360b9755770e6d97655a5863@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Who said I want to start a company? Who said I was even going to release
>the game at all? And why would I need infrastructure, hardware,
>marketing, insurance, lawyers, and support staff if I'm not gunna
>release the game? Maybe I'll only release it to my friends? Have you
>ever thought of that?

Yup.

Well, here's the thing. If you don't have infrastructure and hardware, you're
never gonna be able to PLAY your game, making the whole thing sorta pointless.

>P.S. If your gunna quote, do it write. I said I have plenty of money for
>things particular things. I didn't say I was rich.

Yeah. It's very clear; you want us to be impressed with how you have plenty
of money and don't have to work, but you can still use lack of money as an
excuse to cover the fact that you just plain don't want to learn anything,
because that's TOO HARD.

-s