Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/16/2007 12:55:00 AM

In message <d0f25b085e9431bb75950c45789cc13d@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Professional help with this programming BS.

I assumed it was for your obvious mental health issues.

-s

3 Answers

Chad Perrin

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 09:55:09AM +0900, Peter Seebach wrote:
> In message <d0f25b085e9431bb75950c45789cc13d@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
> >Professional help with this programming BS.
>
> I assumed it was for your obvious mental health issues.

Someone in another subthread suggested he might be a sociopath. I really
don't think that's a very likely diagnosis. Narcissistic personality
disorder is somewhat more likely than antisocial personality disorder, in
this layman's opinion. Of course, no diagnosis can really be made over
a mailing list with any certainty of accuracy or relevance. It's
possible he doesn't have a diagnosable mental illness -- perhaps he's
just a self-centered little prick on his way to a rude awakening.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
Rudy Giuliani: "You have free speech so I can be heard."

samvaknin

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic
Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdg...

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismg...

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...

Take care.

Sam

beegee

On Jul 17, 9:41 am, samvaknin <pa...@unet.com.mk> wrote:

> http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdg...
>
> http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismg...
>
> Other Personality Disorders
>
> http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...
>
> Take care.
>
> Sam

Having made the mistake of reading this whole, sad thread yesterday
because this sort of thing rarely happens on the ruby-talk newsgroup
(comp.lang.javascript is notorious for this, the oldtimers would have
chopped Joe into a billion pieces on his first post), I have come to
the conclusion that you have hit the proverbial nail on the head,
Sam. And like other manipulative personality disorders, this guy's
disease was able to suck in a lot of folks.

Thanks for the interesting links.

Bob