Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/14/2007 2:48:00 AM

In message <b1bc7c132e5b9e54c2355c4c7ac63ea3@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>I don't even get how to make anything work in Ruby. It all looks lke
>gibberish. If I don't understand how Hello World thing works, how is it
>suposed to help me learn how to make 3-d graphics and kick ass gameplay?

It's not.

You are going to have to understand it. If you don't understand how Hello
World works, you also don't understand all the other stuff -- or have even the
basics you'd need to learn enough to understand them.

So you start with something small, and learn that. And once you DO understand
it, you can make progress.

-s