Chen Hui

7/13/2007 2:57:00 PM

hello:
Would you like to buy shoes and t-shirt?we update our website,now click
your mouse to the websibe: www.lovbiz.com .We will take you to the world
of shoes,our factory supplys Nike
shoes,jordan(I-XXII),airforce1,maxtn,dunk,EVISU,BAPE,RMC,POLO,BBC,LRG,10deep,Red
Monkey jeans,lv Gucci handbags,Timberland,prada,Bape,shirt
Glasses,sandals,swimming wear etc. and many more for your choices. We
have all different styles of the shoes in the pictures in stock. They
are ready for shipping to you anytime. Best quality and lowest price! .
And you can send us emails. Thank you for your time!Looking forward to
your reply! looking forward to do business with you,we will provide
preferential price satisfactory service.low price good quality safe
shipping.
Welcome to our website: www.kickaaa.com
My MSN is: chenhui0594@hotmail.com
best regards