Class variable

Mohamed Hussain

7/13/2007 2:34:00 PM

Hai
I have one question
that Can i use class variable in Rails view?
Tell me
Bye

Travis D Warlick Jr

Mohamed Hussain wrote:
> Hai
> I have one question
> that Can i use class variable in Rails view?

I don't understand your question -- What do you mean by "Rails view"?

--
Travis Warlick

"Programming in Java is like dealing with your mom --
it's kind, forgiving, and gently chastising.
Programming in C++ is like dealing with a disgruntled
girlfriend -- it's cold, unforgiving, and doesn't tell
you what you've done wrong."

hemant

On 7/13/07, Travis D Warlick Jr <warlickt@operissystems.com> wrote:
> Mohamed Hussain wrote:
> > Hai
> > I have one question
> > that Can i use class variable in Rails view?
>
> I don't understand your question -- What do you mean by "Rails view"?
>
> --
> Travis Warlick

Technically nothing prevents you from using a class variable in rails
view and i guess your class variable should be available in view as
well if you declare it with

class FoobarController < ApplicationController
cattr_accessor :bar_baz
end

Adam H. Kerman

Rich <none@nowhere.com> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>Rich <none@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Made a change from the usual WASPs and (newest Hollywood villain du
>>>jour) the Russians.

>>How do you know the Russians weren't Jewish? Weren't all the villains
>>played by Jewish actors?

>Not all Russians, which if you read up on movies and TVs coming, more than
>a couple of the villains are Russians. They seem to be a new, fertile and
>untapped ground for a Hollywood desperately looking for new white villains
>in an increasingly non-white world.

Rich, you should really watch Parenthood. The characters are Jewish.
The actors, not so much.