Re: I need serious help!

seebs

7/13/2007 3:53:00 AM

In message <e8035acbb3a032dbcda21adb61889596@ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>I hate to break it to you, but asking people is, and always will be, my
>last resort. I prefer the feeling of independance rather than feeling
>guilty because I didnt have anything to offer my advisor in return for
>his/her information.

Eh, don't worry about that; there will come a day when you answer questions.

But for instance, you asked me what a text adventure is.

Did you try putting "text adventure" into Google and clicking on the
first link?

-s

1 Answer

Joe Wiltrout

unknown wrote:
> In message <e8035acbb3a032dbcda21adb61889596@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
> Wiltrout writes:
>>I hate to break it to you, but asking people is, and always will be, my
>>last resort. I prefer the feeling of independance rather than feeling
>>guilty because I didnt have anything to offer my advisor in return for
>>his/her information.
>
> Eh, don't worry about that; there will come a day when you answer
> questions.
>
> But for instance, you asked me what a text adventure is.
>
> Did you try putting "text adventure" into Google and clicking on the
> first link?
>
> -s

Unfortunately, it is simply easier to ask you guys while I'm already
asking. But for now, I have assumed that Text Adventure and Text Based
game are the same thing, or nearly the same thing. An online interactive
book would be cool, but I could probably do that with Freewebs.