jrr_nl@hotmail.com

7/12/2007 9:39:00 AM

Is there any equivalent project in the Ruby-community to the Croquet
project in the Smalltalk-community?

2 Answers

SonOfLilit

There isn't an equivalent project to croquet in ANY community, as far as I know.

Aur

On 7/12/07, jrr_nl@hotmail.com <jrr@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Is there any equivalent project in the Ruby-community to the Croquet
> project in the Smalltalk-community?

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 06:40:02PM +0900, jrr_nl@hotmail.com wrote:
> Is there any equivalent project in the Ruby-community to the Croquet
> project in the Smalltalk-community?

Frankly, I'm not sure Ruby is suited to that sort of project right now at
all. The Ruby interpreter might be a little on the slow side for that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]