Ruby Live Tree Error

Dina Kachintseva

7/11/2007 6:37:00 PM

The website I am working (http://xoth.media.mit.edu:800...) on
uses a LiveTree add-on that should update a portion of the page to
reflect the components of the tree when the appropriate textbox is used.
For some reason, instead of simply updating a portion of the page, the
site is opening a whole new page with on the partial updated component
displayed. Why is it doing that and how can I fix it?

Michael Glaesemann

On Jul 11, 2007, at 13:37 , Dina Kachintseva wrote:

> The website I am working (http://xoth.media.mit.edu:800...) on
> uses a LiveTree add-on that should update a portion of the page to
> reflect the components of the tree when the appropriate textbox is
> used.
> For some reason, instead of simply updating a portion of the page, the
> site is opening a whole new page with on the partial updated component
> displayed. Why is it doing that and how can I fix it?

Unfortunately I don't know anything about LiveTree, but I'm guessing
you're using Rails. You might try the Ruby on Rails mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyon...

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net