[ANN] icanhasaudio 0.0.1 Released

Aaron Patterson

7/11/2007 4:59:00 PM

icanhasaudio version 0.0.1 has been released!

* <http://seattlerb.rubyforg...

Hai! icanhasaudio? is an interface to lame for decoding ur MP3s. I iz in ur
computer. Decodin ur mp3s.

## SYNOPSYS ROFLOL

require 'icanhasaudio'

reader = Audio::MPEG::Decoder.new
File.open(ARGV[0], 'rb') { |input_lol|
File.open(ARGV[1], 'wb') { |output_lol|
reader.decode(input_lol, output_lol)
}
}

Changes:

## 0.0.1 / 2007-07-10

* 1 major enhancement
* I can has birfday!

* <http://seattlerb.rubyforg...

KTHX BAI!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

4 Answers

Karl von Laudermann

On Jul 11, 12:59 pm, Aaron Patterson <a...@tenderlovemaking.com>
wrote:
> icanhasaudio version 0.0.1 has been released!
>
> * <http://seattlerb.rubyforg...
>
> Hai! icanhasaudio? is an interface to lame for decoding ur MP3s. I iz in ur
> computer. Decodin ur mp3s.

Why was this written in Ruby, rather than LOLCODE? (http://
www.lolcode.com/)

Harold Hausman

On 7/11/07, Aaron Patterson <aaron@tenderlovemaking.com> wrote:
> Hai! icanhasaudio? is an interface to lame for decoding ur MP3s. I iz in ur
> computer. Decodin ur mp3s.

Wow. This looks sweet. (And nice release announcement too. ;)

I only have one question:
"I can haz win32 verxion?"

> KTHX BAI!

No! KTHX you!

BAI,
-Harold

Aaron Patterson

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 03:10:02AM +0900, Karl von Laudermann wrote:
> On Jul 11, 12:59 pm, Aaron Patterson <a...@tenderlovemaking.com>
> wrote:
> > icanhasaudio version 0.0.1 has been released!
> >
> > * <http://seattlerb.rubyforg...
> >
> > Hai! icanhasaudio? is an interface to lame for decoding ur MP3s. I iz in ur
> > computer. Decodin ur mp3s.
>
> Why was this written in Ruby, rather than LOLCODE? (http://
> www.lolcode.com/)

My LOLCODE skillz are not quite there yet. I'll port it once Evan gets
LOLCODE working in Rubinius. ;-)

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

Aaron Patterson

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 03:14:01AM +0900, Harold Hausman wrote:
> On 7/11/07, Aaron Patterson <aaron@tenderlovemaking.com> wrote:
> >Hai! icanhasaudio? is an interface to lame for decoding ur MP3s. I iz in
> >ur
> >computer. Decodin ur mp3s.
> >

> Wow. This looks sweet. (And nice release announcement too. ;)
>
> I only have one question:
> "I can haz win32 verxion?"

Unfortunately I don't have a win32 box. If someone sends me a win32
gem, I'll gladly add it!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...