Ruby 186.25 + Scite 1.72

Robert Powell

7/6/2007 1:34:00 PM

I've just installed Ruby 186.25 including Scite 1.72 on windows XP.

My previous install worked fine when i open scite now and load a script
I get.

>ruby c:\ruby\scite\calctest.rb
>The system cannot find the file specified.

running the script from the cmd line works fine.

I was thinking that it was a problem with my scite ruby.properties file

command.go.*.rb=ruby $(FileNameExt)
command.go.subsystem.*.rb=1

Sorry if this is considered off topic.. but my Ruby isn't working!

Many Thanks for any thoughts.

tholen@antispam.ham

Tim <tharrison77107@h0tmail.invalid> writes:

41> Newsgroups:
rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.misc,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.arts.mystery

41> LEFT-WING STUPID-O-METER
41>
41> 5* 6* *7
41> 4* *8
41> 3* *9
41> 2* *10
41> 1* | *silly
41> 0* -*- *Trotskyite
41> * |\ *moronic
41> * \ *Marxist
41> * \ *diagnosed retard
41> * _\/ *Stalinist
41> * * *damned for all eternity!

What does your repetition have to do with OS/2, Harrison?

41> All negative things stated or implied about me by * US * are
factually
41> false. Contrary to * US *'s claims, his conspiracy theories *are*
41> disputed, and quite widely so, including by me. However I agree
with him
41> on one point: Bush and Cheney were a bad, bad administration.

What does your repetition have to do with OS/2, Harrison?

41> As for * US *, besides being a paranoid nutcase conspiracy
theorist he
41> appears to be a spammer (check out his BI for this week if you
don't
41> believe me!) and a moron.

What does your repetition have to do with OS/2, Harrison?

Sulfide Eater

Tim Harrison wrote:
> On 27/11/2010 9:31 AM, Veteran of a Foreign War. wrote:
>> In article<cuv1f6t8i2rra4n09dugr15u5hl4je8bmf@4ax.com>, * US * wrote:
>>> [enormous wad of crap laden with insults, misquotations, and
>>> conspiracy theories deleted]
>
> LEFT-WING STUPID-O-METER
>
> 5* 6* *7
> 4* *8
> 3* *9
> 2* *10
> 1* | *silly
> 0* -*- *Trotskyite
> * |\ *moronic
> * \ *Marxist
> * \ *diagnosed retard
> * _\/ *Stalinist
> * * *damned for all eternity
>
> All negative things stated or implied about me by * US * are factually
> false. Contrary to * US *'s claims, his conspiracy theories *are* disputed,
> and quite widely so, including by me. However I agree with him on one point:
> Bush and Cheney were a bad, bad administration.
>
> As for * US *, besides being a paranoid nutcase conspiracy theorist he
> appears to be a spammer (check out his BI for this week if you don't believe
> me!) and a moron.

Yeah, you tell that nasty truther who's boss!

Go Tim!

Go!

Go Tim!

Go!

Go!

Go!

Heike Svensson

On 14/01/2011 3:17 AM, Tim Harrison wrote:
> On 27/11/2010 9:59 AM, * US * wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 06:31:51 -0800,
>
> LEFT-WING STUPID-O-METER
>
> 5* 6* *7
> 4* *8
> 3* *9
> 2* *10
> 1* | *silly
> 0* -*- *Trotskyite
> * |\ *moronic
> * \ *Marxist
> * \ *diagnosed retard
> * _\/ *Stalinist
> * * *damned for all eternity
>
> All negative things stated or implied about me by * US * are factually
> false. Contrary to * US *'s claims, his conspiracy theories *are*
> disputed, and quite widely so, including by me. However I agree with
> him on one point: Bush and Cheney were a bad, bad administration.
>
> As for * US *, besides being a paranoid nutcase conspiracy theorist
> he appears to be a spammer (check out his BI for this week if you
> don't believe me!) and a moron.

You go, Tim! Give that nasty * US * what for!

Go!

Go, Tim!

Go!

Go, Tim!