Re: IRB require issues

Skt

7/6/2007 1:41:00 AM

Same with me actually, do you run windows? I always thought it was already required (noob)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Guest" <Guest@bugmenot.com>
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org>
Sent: 7/5/2007 9:29 PM
Subject: IRB require issues

is there a reason why saying require 'net/http' would return false?

i've been trying to figure out what's wrong with my installation, but i
see no reason why it refuses to load that one library, it works for
everything else i can think of...

thanks

diego scataglini

I run all 3 :)
Net/http is usually not already required. you might have it required
previously in the session or maybe in your .irbsc file. If you are in
the script/console session in rails, then rails might have it required
before you. Btw, Requiring something returns something only the first
time, afterward it returns false.

Diego Scataglini