Eclipse & Ruby & refactoring.

Kyle Schmitt

7/5/2007 3:45:00 PM

Nope, not about subversion, so nobody get all upset.

My question is a bit more general:
when refactoring in ruby-eclipse, how can you get it to rename a
variable in all classes, modules etc? I'm guessing there should be an
easy enough way to do this.. or am I being to demanding on it as an
IDE (specially considering ruby is rather new functionality for it)?

--Kyle

1 Answer

Oliver

AFAIK, you can't do rename refactoring for ruby.