openssl in ruby

Oliver

7/2/2007 9:30:00 PM

hi, folks

Somewhere I read ruby 1.8 included openssl support, (the download link
http://www.nongnu.or...) is broken anyway, search on any doc on
how to use it has been frustrating so far. Any pointer either to the
broken download or api doc is much appreciated.

TIA

oliver

2 Answers

greg.kujawa

On Jul 2, 5:29 pm, Oliver <fwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, folks
>
> Somewhere I read ruby 1.8 included openssl support, (the download linkhttp://www.nongnu.or...) is broken anyway, search on any doc on
> how to use it has been frustrating so far. Any pointer either to the
> broken download or api doc is much appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> oliver

How's about one of these?

http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&wor...

Oliver

thanks for the reply. I think I learned more on its usage by read ruby
source distribution, esp the test cases coming with it ... maybe that
is what the author intended :-)

Oliver