soap4r problem

Marcin Raczkowski

7/2/2007 8:28:00 AM

Date: Mon Jul 02 08:26:51 +0000 2007

</Product_Get>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

= Response

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: close
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:22:23 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envel...
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-inst...
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><Product_G...
xmlns="https://DetaExchange.action.pl/...<Product_GetResult><productID>AGDAEGPRW0001</productID><productName>Pralka
Automatyczna AEG LAVAMAT
CONNECTION CLOSED

Exception `NoMethodError'
at /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:321 - undefined
method `name' for nil:NilClass
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:321:in
`add_elements2stubobj': undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
(NoMethodError)
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/baseData.rb:605:in `each'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:292:in
`add_elements2stubobj'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:277:in
`soapele2stubobj'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:264:in
`any2obj'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:305:in
`add_elements2stubobj'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/baseData.rb:605:in `each'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:292:in
`add_elements2stubobj'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/mapping/wsdlliteralregistry.rb:277:in
`soapele2stubobj'
... 13 levels...
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/rpc/proxy.rb:149:in `call'
from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/rpc/driver.rb:178:in `call'
from (eval):6:in `product_Get'
from DetaExchangeClient.rb:167
===============================
anyone have any ide what i did wrong?

--
Marcin Raczkowski
---

30 Answers

George Plimpton

On 12/6/2010 10:55 PM, Phlip wrote:
> On Dec 6, 10:43 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> "Gary", convicted child molester, town drunk and the Shame of Chico,
>> bullshitted:
>>
>>> WikiLeaks Threatens to Leak All Files
>>
>>> There's more where that came from: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange,
>>
>> WikiLeaks is a terrorist front organization. Assange is going to turn
>> up very dead, very soon. The world will cheer.
>
> Defending Obama via

Nope - I'm defending America, liberty and western civilization.

Assange really is likely to be found floating face down in the Mersey.
He deserves it.

--
....and that's just how it is.

Phlip

On Dec 6, 11:11 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 12/6/2010 10:55 PM, Phlip wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6, 10:43 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> "Gary", convicted child molester, town drunk and the Shame of Chico,
> >> bullshitted:

> >> WikiLeaks is a terrorist front organization.  Assange is going to turn
> >> up very dead, very soon.  The world will cheer.
>
> > Defending Obama via
>
> Nope - I'm defending America, liberty and western civilization.

By advocating censorship, terrorism, and an un-free press?

> Assange really is likely to be found floating face down in the Mersey.
> He deserves it.

Yep!

George Plimpton

On 12/7/2010 6:34 AM, Phlip wrote:
> On Dec 6, 11:11 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Defending Obama via
>>
>> Nope - I'm defending America, liberty and western civilization.
>
> By advocating censorship,

Nope. No one has advocated censorship of WikiLeaks - no one. You're lying.

> terrorism,

Nope - defense /against/ terrorism, you fucking stooge.

> and an un-free press?

No. This has nothing to do with the press, and no one has advocated
curtailing press freedom in any way. You have a fevered imagination.

>> Assange really is likely to be found floating face down in the Mersey.
>> He deserves it.
>
> Yep!

He does, but you're not really agreeing.

--
....and that's just how it is.

DeepDudu

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 06:59:35 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>On 12/7/2010 6:34 AM, Phlip wrote:

>>> Nope - I'm defending America, liberty and western civilization.
>>
>> By advocating censorship,
>
>Nope. No one has advocated censorship of WikiLeaks - no one. You're lying.
>

>> terrorism,
>
>Nope - defense /against/ terrorism, you fucking stooge.
>

>> and an un-free press?
>
>No. This has nothing to do with the press, and no one has advocated
>curtailing press freedom in any way. You have a fevered imagination.

Of course it does. It is suppressing information that the powers in
government don't want you to know. This is about journalists gaining
information from sources and publishing information. The simple fact
that it goes up electronically on a website doesn't mean that it is
not the press. And it clearly has been suppressed, and by people in
power who don't want the masses to know what kind of dirty tricks and
shit they say every day.

>>> Assange really is likely to be found floating face down in the Mersey.
>>> He deserves it.
>>
>> Yep!
>
>He does, but you're not really agreeing.
>

>--
>...and that's just how it is.

Phlip

> Nope.  No one has advocated censorship of WikiLeaks - no one.  You're lying.

Sorry, my bad. Killing Assange (thus terrorizing him, WL, and other
news systems) would not be "censorship".

Oh, BTW, WL has been factually censored. The fascists tried to turn
off its DNS entry.

George Plimpton

On 12/7/2010 7:21 AM, Deep Dudu wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 06:59:35 -0800, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
> wrote:

>>> By advocating censorship,
>>
>> Nope. No one has advocated censorship of WikiLeaks - no one. You're lying.
>>

>>> terrorism,
>>
>> Nope - defense /against/ terrorism, you fucking stooge.
>>

>>> and an un-free press?
>>
>> No. This has nothing to do with the press, and no one has advocated
>> curtailing press freedom in any way. You have a fevered imagination.
>
> Of course it does.

It does not.

> It is suppressing information that the powers in
> government don't want you to know. This is about journalists gaining
> information from sources and publishing information.

It's not. WikiLeaks are not journalists.

>>> Yep!
>>
>> He does, but you're not really agreeing.
>>

>> --
>> ...and that's just how it is.

George Plimpton

On 12/7/2010 7:26 AM, Phlip wrote:
>> Nope. No one has advocated censorship of WikiLeaks - no one. You're lying.
>
> Sorry, my bad. Killing Assange (thus terrorizing him,

No. Terrorism is aimed at the general public.

> Oh, BTW, WL has been factually censored.

It has not. Censorship can *only* be done by the government, and it
means not letting you say what you want to say. WikiLeaks can still say
whatever they want; they just can't use Amazon's servers to host their
spew. That isn't censorship.

If you want to stand on a street corner and spew your left-wing rant,
and I refuse to give you a megaphone, I have not censored you.

Phlip

On Dec 7, 10:08 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 12/7/2010 7:26 AM, Phlip wrote:
>
> >> Nope.  No one has advocated censorship of WikiLeaks - no one.  You're lying.
>
> > Sorry, my bad. Killing Assange (thus terrorizing him,
>
> No.  Terrorism is aimed at the general public.

And Russian reporters feel free to report what Putin's up to?

George Plimpton

On 12/7/2010 10:36 AM, Phlippant, a snarky juvenile, blabbered:

>>> Sorry, my bad. Killing Assange (thus terrorizing him,
>>
>> No. Terrorism is aimed at the general public.
>
> And Russian reporters feel free to report what Putin's up to?

Russian reporters are the victims of state intimidation, not terrorism.

Forget it, Phlippant - you can never, ever beat me by trying to play
semantics games. You just cannot. Give it up now, spare yourself some
humiliation.

Phlip

> > Oh, BTW, WL has been factually censored.
>
> It has not.  Censorship can *only* be done by the government

The ISPs decided by themselves to turn off WikiLeaks's DNSs?

And why is a far-righter defending the gov't?