DBF question

Cool Wong

7/2/2007 12:51:00 AM

I wan to built the DBF file format. How can i start to do???

Who can provide some sample code??? Thanks.

Damjan Rems

Cool Wong wrote:
> I wan to built the DBF file format. How can i start to do???
>
> Who can provide some sample code??? Thanks.

A simple google search brought out this:

http://www.infused.org/2006/10/0...

by
TheR

The Peeler

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:44:18 +0800, Delirious The Retard, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:04:09 -0700 (PDT), NEMO
> <brianlambsbigtoe@excite.com> wrote:
>
>>.......................nah, you old fart Da Rev'd, I don't need no
>>stinking colostomy bag, I just save it up & give it to Meals - On -
>>Wheels
>>
>>(Guess what's in your soup?)
>
> Nah, you old jewboy B'rian B'ris, you're too cheap to give up your
> excrement. You reheat it! Enjoy already!

Looks like our resident psychopathic cripple, The Retard, is again,
unawares, giving away what strange perverted things are happening in his
dark stinking room that he can't leave anymore. LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard!