comp.lang.c++

The Jews were the SPEAR HEAD of SLAVE trade and CRUSADES

nanothermite911fbibustards

6/16/2010 4:43:00 AM

On Jun 15, 5:20 pm, f...@green.rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote:
> In article <25a8c044-c361-4851-bbb4-58c195733...@g19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
>
> nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >This is all due to DISINFORMATION - FBI bustards are the cause of it.
>
> Dude, seriously. Get your dosage adjusted. And find a different
> newsgroup.
> --
> -Ed Falk, f...@despams.r.us.com
> http://thespamdiaries.blo...

Jew Falk, you kontrol the media, the academia, and much of the
internet, and you wont leave me this little newsgroup space to give
short history entertainment and a break those who are so deprived of
it ??? please everyone watch these during breaks, its good for
creativity.

watch this

Israel's deadly attack on USS Liberty emerges from the past
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98jxoUUrzg&fe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q...

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u...

The crusaders were jews. After the spanish inquisition they became
overtly christian but crypto jews. Only they did, not the moslims.
Then they took the leadership by promoting profligate and impious
whites. They were the knight templars. In jerusalem they murdered
christians and moslems.

The Armenian genocide was done by jews. The crypto jews of the turkish
caliphate (read up on Shabtai Zvi) took control. Mustafa Kemal the
drunkard was a crypto jew. Turkish empire controlled jerusalem and it
was of importance to them.

In Britian, another crypto jew benjamin disraeli rose to become a PM
of the country. Rothshilds and he financed the profligate white, the
murderous and racist, CECIL RHODES who started APARTHEID most likely
at the tutoring of Rothschild.

From Amsterdam, the jews lured the dutch to loot and colonize
indonesia.

Then they made these same countries fight each other with chemical
weapons, inventing it for them during WW1 and then atom bomb during
WW2. They had decided to kill their own religious and pious ones by
financing hitler. they channelized hitler's hatred to the jews because
his grand mother was raped by a roman polansky bankster.

Always, they have lured the white to crimes and immorality by cooking
rationalizations.

the secret relationship between blacks and jews.pdf
ChristoFER COLUMBUS was a Jew
http://mailstar.net/s...
2 Answers

nanothermite911fbibustards

http://www.blacksandjews.com/MarcLeeRa...

Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael on
Jews in the Slave Trade

Eight years BEFORE the publication of The Secret Relationship Between
Blacks and Jews, Volume 1, Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael published a stunning
statement on Jewish involvement in the slave trade. Rabbi Raphael is
both a rabbi and a top historian of Jewish history. For the last
generation he has been the editor of the quarterly journal, American
Jewish History. He is the Nathan and Sophia Gumenick Professor of
Judaic Studies, Professor of Religion, and Chair, Department of
Religion, The College of William and Mary, and a Visiting Fellow of
Wolfson College, Oxford University. He, and a visiting professor at
Brown University, the University of Pittsburgh, HUC-JIR, UCLA, and
Case Western Reserve University. He came to The College of William and
Mary in 1989 after 20 years at Ohio State University. He is the author
of many books on Jews and Judaism in America, and his most recent
publication (with his wife Linda Schermer Raphael) is When Night Fell:
An Anthology of Holocaust Short Stories (Rutgers University Press,
1999). He is now writing Judaism in America for the Contemporary
American Series of Columbia University Press. Visit him at the website
of his synagoge, Bet Aviv, in Columbia, Maryland.

The following passages are from Dr. Raphael's book Jews and Judaism in
the United States a Documentary History (New York: Behrman House,
Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

1.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave
trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations
(1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro
slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave
auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao
in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of
Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants
played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American
colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish
merchants frequently dominated.
2.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where
during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular
trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there
exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England
and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of
Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's,
and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's
dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Dr. Raphael discusses the central role of the Jews in the New World
commerce and the African slave trade (pp. 23-25):

SEVENTEENTH AND EIGHTEENTH CENTURIES:

JEWISH INTER-ISLAND TRADE: CURACAO, 1656

During the sixteenth century, exiled from their Spanish homeland and
hard-pressed to escape the clutches of the Inquisition, Spanish and
Portuguese Jews fled to the Netherlands; the Dutch enthusiastically
welcomed these talented, skilled husinessmen. While thriving in
Amsterdam-where they became the hub of a unique urban Jewish universe
and attained status that anticipated Jewish emancipation in the West
by over a century-they began in the 1500's and 1600's to establish
themselves in the Dutch and English colonies in the New World. These
included Curacao, Surinam, Recife, and New Amsterdam (Dutch) as well
as Barbados, Jamaica, Newport, and Savannah (English). In these
European outposts the Jews, with their years of mercantile experience
and networks of friends and family providing market reports of great
use, played a significant role in the merchant capitalism, commercial
revolution, and territorial expansion that developed the New World and
established the colonial economies. The Jewish-Caribbean nexus
provided Jews with the opportunity to claim a disproportionate
influence in seventeenth and eighteenth century New World commerce,
and enabled West Indian Jewry-far outnumbering its coreligionists
further north-to enjoy a centrality which North American Jewry would
not achieve for a long time to come.

Groups of Jews began to arrive in Surinam in the middle of the seven-
teenth century, after the Portuguese regained control of northern
Brazil. By 1694, twenty-seven years after the British had surrendered
Surinam to the Dutch, there were about 100 Jewish families and fifty
single Jews there, or about 570 persons. They possessed more than
forty estates and 9,000 slaves, contributed 25,905 pounds of sugar as
a gift for the building of a hospital, and carried on an active trade
with Newport and other colonial ports. By 1730, Jews owned 115
plantations and were a large part of a sugar export business which
sent out 21,680,000 pounds of sugar to European and New World markets
in 1730 alone.

Slave trading was a major feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam
which as a major stopping-off point in the triangular trade. Both
North American and Caribbean Jews played a key role in this commerce:
records of a slave sale in 1707 reveal that the ten largest Jewish
purchasers (10,400 guilders) spent more than 25 percent of the total
funds (38,605 guilders) exchanged.

Jewish economic life in the Dutch West Indies, as in the North
American colonies, consisted primarily of mercantile communities, with
large inequities in the distribution of wealth. Most Jews were
shopkeepers, middlemen, or petty merchants who received encouragement
and support from Dutch authorities. In Curacao, for example, Jewish
communal life began after the Portuguese victory in 1654. In 1656 the
community founded a congregation, and in the early 1670's brought its
first rabbi to the island. Curacao, with its large natural harbor, was
the steppng-stone to the other Caribbean islands and thus ideally
suited geographically for commerce. The Jews were the recipients of
favorable charters containing generous economic privileges granted by
the Dutch West Indies Company in Amsterdam. The economic life of the
Jewish community of Curacao revolved around ownership of sugar
plantations and marketing of sugar, the importing of manufactured
goods, and a heavy involvement in the slave trade, within a decade of
their arrival, Jews owned 80 percent of the Curacao plantations. The
strength of the Jewish trade lay in connections in Western Europe as
well as ownership of the ships used in commerce. While Jews carried on
an active trade with French and English colonies in the Caribbean,
their principal market was the Spanish Main (today Venezuela and
Colombia).

Extant tax lists give us a glimpse of their dominance. Of the eighteen
wealthiest Jews in the 1702 and 1707 tax lists, nine either owned a
ship or had at least a share in a vessel. By 1721 a letter to the
Amsterdam Jewish community claimed that "nearly all the
navigation...was in the hands of the Jews."' Yet another indication of
the economic success of Curacao's Jews is the fact that in 1707 the
island's 377 residents were assessed by the Governor and his Council a
total of 4,002 pesos; 104 Jews, or 27.6 percent of the taxpayers,
contributed 1,380 pesos, or 34.5 percent of the entire amount
assessed.

In the British West Indies, two 1680 tax lists survive, both from
Barbados; they, too, provide useful information about Jewish economic
life. In Bridgetown itself, out of a total of 404 households, 54
households or 300 persons were Jewish, 240 of them living in "ye Towne
of S. Michael ye Bridge Town." Contrary to most impressions, "many,
indeed, most of them, were very poor." There were only a few planters,
and most Jews were not naturalized or endenizened (and thus could not
import goods or pursue debtors in court). But for merchants holding
letters of endenization, opportunities were not lacking. Barbados
sugar-and its by-products rum and molasses-were in great demand, and
in addition to playing a role in its export, Jewish merchants were
active in the import trade. Forty-five Jewish households were taxed in
Barbados in 1680, and more than half of them contributed only 11.7
percent of the total sum raised. While the richest five gave almost
half the Jewish total, they were but 11.1 percent of the taxable
population. The tax list of 1679-80 shows a similar picture; of fifty-
one householders, nineteen (37.2 percent) gave less than one-tenth of
the total, while the four richest merchants gave almost one-third of
the total.

An interesting record of interisland trade involving a Jewish merchant
and the islands of Barbados and Curacao comes from correspondence of
1656. It reminds us that sometimes the commercial trips were not well
planned and that Jewish captains-who frequently acted as commercial
agents as well-would decide where to sell their cargo, at what price,
and what goods to bring back on the return trip.

End of excerpt.

Giovanni Gigante

> The crusaders were jews. After the spanish inquisition they became
> overtly christian but crypto jews.

and finally, they made CLISP. Its role in their wiked grand plan is
still unknown.
please accomodate this fact into your reality-rewriting macro, otherwise
it's patently incomplete.