comp.lang.c++

There is a JEW TORTURING me - right now

nanothermite911fbibustards

6/14/2010 11:19:00 PM

Every day he make noise. bang the garage door. the police chief is a
jew. call police to harass me. and then a jew lawyer lied to an
incompetent judge in a court.

As a result, I a sick person, physically handicapped, cant do my
programming ... brain work requires a certain level of quiet

I certainly consider FBI bustards (law enforcement and american
kangroo courts) as directly responsible for this situation of HITLER
GERMANY.

These posts will therefore continue ........ as and when pain exceeds
tolerance ... they can only contact me publicly by this forum.

=====

The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911b...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

1 Answer

nanothermite911fbibustards

On Jun 14, 4:18 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Every day he make noise. bang the garage door. the police chief is a
> jew. call police to harass me. and then a jew lawyer lied to an
> incompetent judge in a court.
>
> As a result, I a sick person, physically handicapped, cant do my
> programming ... brain work requires a certain level of quiet
>
> I certainly consider FBI bustards (law enforcement and american
> kangroo courts) as directly responsible for this situation of HITLER
> GERMANY.
>
> These posts will therefore continue ........  as and when pain exceeds
> tolerance ... they can only contact me publicly by this forum.
>
> =====
>
> The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
> is UNACCEPTABLE.
>
> =====
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...
>
> Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
> Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
> you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
> investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
> the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
> Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
> puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
> TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
> you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
> little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...
>
> There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
> courts.
>
> FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
> only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
> Non-whites in all parts of the world.
>
> Daily 911 news :http://911b...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...
>
> Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
> neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
> cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.
>
> SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
> tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.
>
> FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
> UNPATRIOTIC Act
> FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
> europe and rapes.
> FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

http://presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=130427&sectionid...

Poland to transfer 'Mossad enabler'
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:31:58 GMT
Font size : [Increase] [Normal] [Decrease]
Brodsky is suspected of obtaining a German passport under Michael
Bodenheimer.
Poland will transfer an Israeli man accused of aiding in the January
assassination of a Hamas official in Dubai to Germany, prosecutors
say.

"The prosecutor's office will ask the Warsaw court to order the
handover to Germany," spokeswoman Monika Lewandowska was quoted as
saying by Poland's PAP news agency on Monday.

The suspect, identified as Uri Brodsky, was captured at Warsaw airport
in early June. Germany has demanded Brodsky's extradition.

Brodsky is accused of illegally obtaining a German passport used in
the assassination of senior Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

The Mossad enabler could be tried in a German court or sent to Dubai
for his suspected role in the assassination.

The suspect has denied having connections with the high-profile
assassination, saying he is a businessman. Evidence, however, indicate
him of being involved in logistics, providing paperwork, safe houses
and other backups for the 20-strong execution squad.

AGB/MD