Tk TopLevel window

Jason

6/30/2007 2:59:00 PM

I have been searching for awhile but cannot find the answer to my
question.
I have a TkRoot window that when a button is clicked, a new TkToplevel
window is created.

I don't want the user to be able to get focus of the TkRoot window until
the TkToplevel window is closed. Much like a dialog box. I could
probably catch the FocusOut event on the TkToplevel window and grab
focus again but that seems like a hacked way to do it. Is there an
easier way?

Hidetoshi NAGAI

Phlip

On Dec 6, 10:37 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:48:41 -0800 (PST), Ernst Blofeld
>
> <blofel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 6, 6:11 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> >> Niger is where Iraq BOUGHT yellow cake from CONSORTIUMS who mine and
> >> process it
>
> >The claim was that Iraq _sought_ uranium. That claim is well founded.
> >Hitchens:
>
> >http://www.slate.com/i...
> >--
> >To summarize, then: In February 1999 one of Saddam Hussein's chief
> >nuclear goons paid a visit to Niger, but his identity was not noticed
> >by Joseph Wilson, nor emphasized in his "report" to the CIA, nor
> >mentioned at all in his later memoir.
>
> Niger has NO YELLOW CAKE TO SELL
>
> Isn't this getting thru to you?

Elo my name is Umbarto Mogumbo. You don't know me, but I am writing to
you because, due to an unfortunate personal tragedy, I need your
assistance to moving 15 tones of yellowcake Uranium out of my country.
Due to excise terrifs I will be needing to deposite 1 million US
dollars in a foreign bank account to secure this transaction. Please
to forward me your bank acount information and a modest transaction
fee, so i can be making use of your account to launder my Uranium.
Thanks and God bless you for your help.