[ANN] Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 - Speakers, Hotel and Training

Jim Freeze

6/19/2007 4:18:00 PM

Howdy All

Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 has been making great
progress and we have now published the information
you have been asking for.

The conference hotel is AmeriSuites, with a rate of $85
per night, plus tax.

AmeriSuites
3612 Tudor Blvd
Austin, TX 78759
(512) 231-8491

Be sure to mention Lone Star Rubyconf when you make
your reservations.

Also, we have a fantastic line-up of twelve speakers.
Posted at http://LoneStarRu... is each speakers
talk abstract and their bio. So, feel free to head on over
and get acquainted. Many of these speakers are well
known in the Ruby and Rails community.

A groundswell of activity has turned into an official event.
Damon Clinkscales has organized a pre-conference
charity workshop that will cover both Ruby and Rails
training. The workshop is Thu, Sep 6, 6-10p.m. You
can contact Damon at scales _at_ pobox _dot_ com.

If you haven't registered yet, it's still not too late.
Point your browser to:

http://LoneStarRu...

and click on register. Registering now will ensure
you get the early registration pricing.

We look forward to seeing you in Austin!

--
Jim Freeze
Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 Organizer

1 Answer

Charles Oliver Nutter

Jim Freeze wrote:
> Howdy All
>
> Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 has been making great
> progress and we have now published the information
> you have been asking for.

How's the registration been going?

- Charlie