Paper in The topic of Ruby

Joojle

6/18/2007 4:55:00 PM

I am study in Computer Science and my course in Seminar was assign me
to do a research paper in my interest topic about Computer Science. So
I design to choose the topic in Ruby Programing language. In the
content, I think this paper may contain about the ideal of "How
exactly the Ruby interpreter work". Now I am opening for anyone who
have an ideal (that relate in CS) to suggest to me or give me some
resource for read more about this topic.

Thank you for suggestion.

3 Answers

Sammy Larbi

I guess looking at the Ruby source would be a good place to start, but
there may be better.

Joojle wrote, On 6/18/2007 12:00 PM:
> I am study in Computer Science and my course in Seminar was assign me
> to do a research paper in my interest topic about Computer Science. So
> I design to choose the topic in Ruby Programing language. In the
> content, I think this paper may contain about the ideal of "How
> exactly the Ruby interpreter work". Now I am opening for anyone who
> have an ideal (that relate in CS) to suggest to me or give me some
> resource for read more about this topic.
>
> Thank you for suggestion.

James Britt

Sammy Larbi wrote:
> I guess looking at the Ruby source would be a good place to start, but
> there may be better.

Please do not top-post.

> Joojle wrote, On 6/18/2007 12:00 PM:
>> I am study in Computer Science and my course in Seminar was assign me
>> to do a research paper in my interest topic about Computer Science. So
>> I design to choose the topic in Ruby Programing language. In the
>> content, I think this paper may contain about the ideal of "How
>> exactly the Ruby interpreter work". Now I am opening for anyone who
>> have an ideal (that relate in CS) to suggest to me or give me some
>> resource for read more about this topic.
>>
>> Thank you for suggestion.

Start with the source. But consider also looking at other
implementations besides the canonical C version (for example, JRuby and
Rubinious).

--
James Britt

- Benjamin Franklin, when asked about static typing
(and a tip of the hat to raganwald)

Olivier

You can check this link : http://eigenclass.org/hiki/ruby+inter...