how to make .exe file?

Cool Wong

6/18/2007 1:22:00 AM

I using RUBYSCRIPT2EXE to built an .exe file for my project. After i
install RUBYSCRIPT2EXE gem, but i do not know how to built an .exe file.
Any one can teach me with sample code???

David Mullet

Cool Wong wrote:
> I using RUBYSCRIPT2EXE to built an .exe file for my project. After i
> install RUBYSCRIPT2EXE gem, but i do not know how to built an .exe file.
> Any one can teach me with sample code???

Quick example, on Windows:

Include the following in your script:

require "rubyscript2exe"
exit if RUBYSCRIPT2EXE.is_compiling?

If this is a console app, save your script with a ".rb" extension. If it
is a non-console app, save your script with a ".rbw" extension (ie,
"my_app.rbw").

Open a console/command window and enter:

rubyscript2exe my_app.rbw

Further details here:

http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index....

David

http://rubyonwindows.bl...

Cool Wong

David Mullet wrote:
> Cool Wong wrote:
>> I using RUBYSCRIPT2EXE to built an .exe file for my project. After i
>> install RUBYSCRIPT2EXE gem, but i do not know how to built an .exe file.
>> Any one can teach me with sample code???
>
> Quick example, on Windows:
>
> Include the following in your script:
>
> require "rubyscript2exe"
> exit if RUBYSCRIPT2EXE.is_compiling?
>
> If this is a console app, save your script with a ".rb" extension. If it
> is a non-console app, save your script with a ".rbw" extension (ie,
> "my_app.rbw").
>
> Open a console/command window and enter:
>
> rubyscript2exe my_app.rbw
>
> Further details here:
>
> http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index....
>
> David
>
> http://rubyonwindows.bl...

when i write the "require 'rubyscript2exe'", it will be true. but after
i continue the rubyscript2exe, it cannot run and occur error.

[code]
"require 'rubyscript2exe'

RUBYSCRIPT2EXE testing.rb"
[/code]

it shown :"undefined local variable or method `testing' for main:Object
(NameError)"

where i need to correct???

Cool Wong

i can do it already, thank u so much.

Michael Ejercito

On Jan 18, 2:51 pm, The Peeler <peeling...@sick.admin> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:35:17 GMT, The Retd wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:08:57 -0800 (PST),Michael Ejercito
> > <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>   I am not surprised you would believe it.
>
> > I am not surprised you wouldn't.
>
> Unable to hide your retardation again, Retd?
He could have hidden it by not posting.

He CHOSE not to.

> >>   Was Jaycee Lee Dugard and Elizabeth Shoaf asking for it?
>
> > WE ask the questions, mex/spic/gook Ejerkito.
>
> YOU will only get your bleeding ass clobbered here, time and again.
How true.

He is a Nazi and a nithing, homo sapiens by birth, subhuman by
CHOICE.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

On Jan 19, 6:50 am, ffor...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:40:42 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
>

> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> YOU will only get your bleeding ass clobbered here, time and again.
> >   How true.
>
> >   He is a Nazi and a nithing, homo sapiens by birth, subhuman by
> >CHOICE.
>
> You are a craven mex/spic/gook, pond life by birth, asshole by CHOICE.
A Facebook group was dedicated to you.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=250072242195&...

Michael

Michael Ejercito

On Jan 19, 11:58 am, The Peeler <peeling...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:04:25 GMT, The Retd wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:53:35 -0800 (PST),Michael Ejercito
> > <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>   A Facebook group was dedicated to you.
>
> >>http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3D250072242195&am...
>
> > I don't do links, you retarded mex/spic/gook asshole.
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! What pathetic, endlessly bitch slapped loser you are!
Indeed.

What a nithing he is.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

On Jan 20, 7:02 am, ffor...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:48:52 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
>

> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >tml
>
> >> I don't do links, jew cocksucker.
> >   You might learn something, boy.
>
> I don't need to learn anything, mex/spic/gook cocksucker.
That is why you stay a nithing, boy.

> >> Is that how you removed yours? =A0LOL
> >   You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a mex/spic/gook.
>
> >   As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> As a craven mex/spic/gook, you are, below all else.
Not below you, boy.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

On Jan 21, 1:24 am, ffor...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:58:13 -0800 (PST), Power Pack
>

> <jrpowerp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 20, 9:57=A0am, ffor...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:

> >> You are *way* below me, you illiterate mex/spic/gook asshole.
> >> And you'll always stay below.- Hide quoted text -

> >You stupid fuck. You may not notice it but everybody here
> >are making punching bag out of you.
>
> You ignorant cunt.  You may not notice it, but you don't even register
> on the scale.
You do not register on the intelligence, honor, or integrity scale.

Michael