Q: TextMate support for JRuby?

Mark Watson

6/17/2007 11:36:00 PM

I have been having fun with JRuby (a few days ago I got a simple Rails
app running under JBoss with little trouble and a few hours ago I
added a JRuby + Lucene article to my blog:
http://markwatson.com/blog/2007/06/using-lucene-with-...)

My question: does anyone have a TextMate bundle for JRuby? I spent a
little time on this myself and could not get it working (I use
TextMate a lot, but have no experience with custom bundles). I could
not find anything searching the web.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

1 Answer

James Gray

On Jun 18, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Nick Sieger wrote:

> It looks like if you set TM_RUBY to the location of JRuby, TextMate
> would
> use JRuby -- except I'm not sure of the best way to customize the
> value of
> TM_RUBY -- maybe you can ask on the TextMate list.

The Advanced section of the Preferences has an interface for setting
these variables.

James Edward Gray II