Help on making a simple program.

wyman

6/17/2007 11:24:00 PM

I hope this is in the right group:
I'm learning my way through Ruby-Gnome2 right now and am working on a
simple program. All that it is going to do is let the user select a
number from one combo box and another number from a different combo
box and display the sum.

The question(s) I have is a)What widget (I think is the right term) do
I need to use to display the sum? and b)How do I know which signals I
am supposed to use?

Thanks

2 Answers

Dr.SirJohnHoward,AC,WSCMoF<noujwas\

The Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:56:01 GMT, The Revd wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:53:19 +1100, " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
>> " <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a stupid muzzie troll
>> ."> wrote:

>>> Ah, so she's not a rook.
>> Nor a pawnographer.
>
> Seems this is your lucky day, Retd! Someone is actually willing to have a
> "conversation" with a retard like you! LOL

There's nothing funnier than yanking his chain and watching him respond.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_...
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott

Farnindo

You still suck and lick your thumb, don't you?