Re: test to see if a variable exists

Paul Danese

6/15/2007 8:51:00 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Summers [mailto:bladenut@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 4:36 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: test to see if a variable exists

So I am stealing all these identities and storing everything in a big
array of objects stolen_identity, and having the index be social
security numbers:

ss[34323843] = Stolen_identity.new

But say I pick up a paycheck stub and it has 3428294. How do I know if
I already have it? Does
if (exist ss[3428294]) then ... end
work? How can I see if a variable exists?

Thanks.

(please include your social security with your answer)

ss[34323843].nil?

my ss# is 1123581321

2 Answers

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up

hindu_human_filth@yahoo.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up

???(????????)??? ???(????????)???
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

???????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? -
?????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ??????????
???(????????)??? ???(????????)???

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0...

http://www.facebook.com/kan...

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
helpinggaza@gmail.com
fesack@wn.apc.org
nextsapresidents@gmail.com
mehyaawaaa@hotmail.com
info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
arah1958@gmail.com
islamwayoflife@googlegroups.com
furtivo4000@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsanta@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://ww...
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the