Re: Ruby Beginner Books

Chad Perrin

6/12/2007 10:01:00 PM

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 05:28:25AM +0900, Salai Khine wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to learn Ruby Programming language. I found many book for Ruby. But i
> dont know which book is the right one for me (Beginner Level). I want to
> learn OOP Concepts with RUBY.

By far, my best experience with a relatively novice-oriented Ruby book
has been with "Everyday Scripting with Ruby", available from the
Pragmatic Programmers. It even gets you started on test-driven
development.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
Brian K. Reid: "In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."