Re: Numeric locale

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: Numeric locale"
on Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:39:26 +0900, Bertram Scharpf <lists@bertram-scharpf.de> writes:

|How can I make the normal Ruby process print a comma, too?

I'm sorry but LC_NUMERIC is disabled at the current level of
implementation, since it causes more headache than merit, e.g. causing
marshal incompatibility, syntax error, etc. We will support it in the
future. But not in specific near future.

matz.

1 Answer

Bertram Scharpf

Am Montag, 04. Jun 2007, 23:48:25 +0900 schrieb Yukihiro Matsumoto:
> In message "Re: Numeric locale"
> on Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:39:26 +0900, Bertram Scharpf <lists@bertram-scharpf.de> writes:
>
> |How can I make the normal Ruby process print a comma, too?
>
> I'm sorry but LC_NUMERIC is disabled at the current level of
> implementation, since it causes more headache than merit,
> [...]

Then the Vim behaviour probably is the bug. Thanks anyway;
now I know about it.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf