Licence information

Rajesh Ramachander

5/31/2007 12:48:00 AM

Can you help me with a question that I cannot seem to find an answer
toâ?¦. If you go to the Ruby site, you have the license agreement
(http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/L...). Note the following, first
paragraph.

Ruby is copyrighted free software by Yukihiro Matsumoto
<matz@netlab.co.jp>. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under
either the terms of the GPL (see COPYING.txt file), or the conditions
below:

In that text, it references a secondary file (see COPYING.txt file). Do
any of you know where that file is located or where it contains?

Thanks for your help.

Joel VanderWerf

Rajesh Ramachander wrote:
> Can you help me with a question that I cannot seem to find an answer
> toâ?¦. If you go to the Ruby site, you have the license agreement
> (http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/L...). Note the following, first
> paragraph.
>
> Ruby is copyrighted free software by Yukihiro Matsumoto
> <matz@netlab.co.jp>. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under
> either the terms of the GPL (see COPYING.txt file), or the conditions
> below:
>
> In that text, it references a secondary file (see COPYING.txt file). Do
> any of you know where that file is located or where it contains?
>
> Thanks for your help.

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/C...

(a lucky guess)

It's also in the source tar ball.

Rajesh Ramachander

Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Rajesh Ramachander wrote:
>> In that text, it references a secondary file (see COPYING.txt file). Do
>> any of you know where that file is located or where it contains?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>

> http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/C...
>
> (a lucky guess)
>
> It's also in the source tar ball.