Calendar, Still Pictures, and Video for Rails

Paul

5/29/2007 9:39:00 PM

I am building a Rails app and would like to interface to a calendar
widget.
Also, I need the ability to upload and view still pictures, as well as
video.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul Davidowitz

4 Answers

Tim Hunter

Paul wrote:
> I am building a Rails app and would like to interface to a calendar
> widget.
> Also, I need the ability to upload and view still pictures, as well as
> video.
> Any help greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Paul Davidowitz

Probably you'll find more people who can help on the Rails mailing list:
http://www.rubyonrails.com....
There's a web forum front-end to this list here:
http://www.ruby-forum.c...

Good luck!

--
RMagick OS X Installer [http://rubyforge.org/project...]
Speed up RMagick [http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?for...]

Steve Hayes

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 00:52:46 -0600, Alexander <Alexander@thegreat.org> wrote:

>Jared wrote:
>> On Jan 6, 2:57 am, Just Me <jpd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I will tell you what I think. I think that Jews, in spite of
>>> themselves, are followers of Jesus,
>>
>> I think Jews used to be a lot more like Muslims; it's just that they
>> are very different now due to millennia of persecution and pogroms.
>> The Bible refers to Jews "traveling over land and sea to win a
>> convert" in Jesus' time, evidence that Jews did not act like Jews do
>> today.
>>
>> The same thing goes for Christians; I think Christians are what they
>> are today not because of the teachings of Jesus at all, but because of
>> the cumulative effect of the religious wars and persecutions in
>> Europe.
>

>I think these religions exist because lack of education and honest
>thought processes have failed.

I wonder at the thought processes that constructed that sentence.

Consider the logic:

1. Lack of education has failed
2. Honest thought processes have failed

Therefore these religions exist.

--
Steve Hayes
Web: http://hayesfam.bravehost.com/l...

Skipper

In article
<fc7aacec-0c88-4a88-ba89-8358a724782d@f6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
<"Koolchicki@smurfsareus.xxx"> wrote:

> On Jan 7, 7:45?pm, Just Me <jpd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 7, 5:27?pm, "Koolchi...@smurfsareus.xxx"
> >

> > <john.kulczy...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> > > Congrats JM, You've turned a corner.
> >
> > > Today is the first day that you compared the Gaza strip to the Warsaw
> > > Ghetto. That means they have something in common.
> >
> > > There's hope for you yet.
> >
> > Nu, but this is your comparison, isn't it, as I showed them for
> > diametrical opposites. ?What I would compare Gaza to is my three cats--
> > or not all three but the little black inbred one, Ms. Black Dolly, who
> > is so wild and foul tempered and nasty in her habits that she cannot
> > be permitted to come into the house along with the other two. For the
> > "other two" think "Israeli Arab" and "Druze".
> >
> > In all good conscience, so short-haired as she is, I cannot put her
> > totally out in the cold, what with the weather being as it is right
> > now, so she is allowed into the attic, where she can curl up by the
> > stove-pipe to keep warm. That attic is not the Warsaw Ghetto--that
> > would be the garage in weather like this. ?If only she had the
> > temperament to behave nicely like the other two cats, Mr. Kitty and
> > Ms. Pussy, she would be allowed into the house with the rest of us
> > human beings.
> >
> > If Gaza may be likened to a ghetto (never the Warsaw, not in a million
> > years) it is one of their own construction and choosing. They could be
> > living healthy, happy and prosperous lives like every Arab Israeli and
> > Druze. They choose otherwise, to putrify in resentment over lost wars,
> > opting to remain on UN welfare, festering in the ghetto they build
> > from the terrorist dollar. ?Much other than a ghetto, I would compare
> > Gaza to a robber's roost.
> > --
> > JMhttp://whosenose.blogspot.comhttp://bobbisoxsnatchers.bl...
>
> The difference between the two JM is that Hitler was impatient and
> wanted his solution sooner than later. The Jews have been patiently
> wandering around for 2000 years waitng to return, if they have to wait
> another 100 years to get it all back, slowly starving out the
> Palistinians or wait for some for of epidemic to take them, it is just
> a drop in the bucket of Jewish time to them.
>
> Genocide is a journey: it.has no set time frame or minimum speed limit.

And Hitler's big pal in the Middle East was the Grand Mufti. You'd have
fit right in with them.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muf...

Skipper

In article
<09a8ce15-092f-4888-b1a6-a0c2cab75824@33g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
<"Koolchicki@smurfsareus.xxx"> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 10:47?am, "Koolchi...@smurfsareus.xxx"
> <john.kulczy...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > On Jan 8, 8:25?am, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> >

> > > In article
> > > <fc7aacec-0c88-4a88-ba89-8358a7247...@f6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,

> > > And Hitler's big pal in the Middle East was the Grand Mufti. You'd have
> > > fit right in with them.
> >
> > >http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muf...
> >
> > Then there were the French:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi...
> >
> > The Poleshttp://www.fathom.com/course/72809602/ses...
> >
> > The
> > Russianshttp://encyclopedia.jrank.org/articles/pages/5962/Anti-Sem...
> > u...
> >
> > The
> > Italianshttp://www.cambridge.org/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=97805218...
> > s...
> >
> > The Spanishhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jew...
> >
> > The
> > Britishhttp://engageonline.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/trials-of-the-....
> > ..http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/the-whos-......
> >
> > The
> > Americanshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism_in_t...
> > St...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_United_State....
> > wikipedia.org/wiki/German-American_Bund
> >
> > The
> > Canadianshttp://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&...
> > AR...
> >
> > The Swisshttp://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/...
> >
> > The Dutchhttp://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/nether...
> >
> > Ukrainianshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_...
> >
> > The Georgianshttp://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Ge...
> >
> > The Belgianshttp://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Be...
> >
> > Most Christian nations:http://medieval-wars.suite101.com/article.cfm/antisemitism_......
> >
> > The list is very long.
>
> And you should have a look at this:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazi_groups_of_the_United_States#Uni...

Well, I should've figured you for a Nazi historian. Of course!