Sending mail with attachments

Ben Edwards

5/25/2007 3:14:00 PM

Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK
If you have a problem emailing me use

3 Answers

Stephan Mueller

* Ben Edwards <funkytwig@gmail.com> [25.05.2007]:

> Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
> librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?

you can use rmail to build mails with attachments, etc. Have a look at
it on Rubyforge. For sending them you can use sendmail, smtp, ...

Cheers,

Steph.

Lionel Bouton

Ben Edwards wrote the following on 25.05.2007 17:14 :
> Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
> librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?
>
> Ben

I use ActionMailer, which uses Tmail for all the gory mime/encoding
processings.

Lionel

Reid Thompson

Ben Edwards wrote:
> Have been googeling on this one for a bit. There are commercial
> librarys that do this but is there any open source ones?
>
> Ben
What OS?