she method "gets" doesn't work...

Fabio

5/22/2007 11:47:00 AM

I've just started learning Ruby and the method "gets" is not working.
When I try it a black window comes up (prompt screen) and I can't get
rid of it. So I close it and an output message comes out saying ">Exit
code: -1073741510"

Thanks in advance,

Fabio

Luis Parravicini

On 5/22/07, Fabio <povoas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just started learning Ruby and the method "gets" is not working.
> When I try it a black window comes up (prompt screen) and I can't get
> rid of it.

Have you tried writing something on the window and then hitting enter?

--
Luis Parravicini
http://ktulu.co...

Harry Kakueki

On 5/22/07, Fabio <povoas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just started learning Ruby and the method "gets" is not working.
> When I try it a black window comes up (prompt screen) and I can't get
> rid of it. So I close it and an output message comes out saying ">Exit
> code: -1073741510"

Are you using SciTE?

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/...

Harry

--

A Look into Japanese Ruby List in English
http://www.ka...

Key Bern

Luis Parravicini wrote:
> On 5/22/07, Fabio <povoas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've just started learning Ruby and the method "gets" is not working.
>> When I try it a black window comes up (prompt screen) and I can't get
>> rid of it.
>
> Have you tried writing something on the window and then hitting enter?

hihi :-)