signature

Lloyd Linklater

5/21/2007 6:31:00 PM

I apologize for not knowing where to post this. I want to have a
signature and user settings does not seem to have it. Can someone
direct me, please?

Logan Capaldo

On 5/21/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
> I apologize for not knowing where to post this. I want to have a
> signature and user settings does not seem to have it. Can someone
> direct me, please?

Check the help for your mail (or news) client.

Tim Hunter

Lloyd Linklater wrote:
> I apologize for not knowing where to post this. I want to have a
> signature and user settings does not seem to have it. Can someone
> direct me, please?

I think www.ruby-forum.com does not support signatures. If you want to
add a signature to your posts, then you'll probably have to subscribe to
the ruby-lang mailing list so the posts will come to you as email. When
you post to the list your mail reader will add your signature. (The
www.ruby-forum.com web site is just a front-end to the ruby-lang mailing
list.) You can learn about ruby-lang here:
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/mail....

Good luck!

--
RMagick [http://rmagick.rub...]
RMagick Installation FAQ [http://rmagick.rub.../install-faq.html]

Chad Perrin

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 05:35:11AM +0900, Logan Capaldo wrote:
> On 5/21/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
> >I apologize for not knowing where to post this. I want to have a
> >signature and user settings does not seem to have it. Can someone
> >direct me, please?
> >
> >--
> >

> Check the help for your mail (or news) client.

The OP was posting from the forum interface, which indicates that a mail
or news client would be irrelevant to the question at hand.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
Brian K. Reid: "In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."

Logan Capaldo

On 5/21/07, Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 05:35:11AM +0900, Logan Capaldo wrote:
> > On 5/21/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
> > >I apologize for not knowing where to post this. I want to have a
> > >signature and user settings does not seem to have it. Can someone
> > >direct me, please?
> > >
> > >--
> > >

> > Check the help for your mail (or news) client.
>
> The OP was posting from the forum interface, which indicates that a mail
> or news client would be irrelevant to the question at hand.

Oh was he? I had no idea ;)