CGI and re-direction

Toby Rodwell

5/16/2007 9:58:00 PM

I have written a simple CGI script. It loads in an object, and prints
out a few of its attributes. I would like to add some check-boxes such
that when I hit the submit button some other booleans get set, it
accesses a second CGI page, which updates the object based on the
cgi.params, and then returns to the first page so that the object can be
be re-displayed (hope that all makes sense - it's getting late!)

So my question is, how do I redirect back to the first page from the
second? Or is there another (better) way to achieve the same result
(perhaps by using just the one page)

Thanks!