Shoutout for ELC Technologies

Trans

5/15/2007 11:57:00 AM

Just wanted to put a good word out there for ELC Technologies (http://
elctech.com). This is a highly-energetic new company with a very
bright future. You've probably already heard of some their great
technology, like AWSConsole.

I was an airport gate away (literally) from taking a great paying full-
time job with them. In retrospect I could kick myself for not doing
so, but at the last minute I got cold feet, b/c all I really want is
part-time work. I feel a bit bad about the whole thing, so I thought
the very least I could do is write this post on their behalf.

If you are a skilled Ruby/Rails developer looking for exciting full-
time work with a rocking company, do your self a favor and get up with
them. You won't regret it.

http://elctech.com/co...

T.

1 Answer

Trans

On May 15, 7:57 am, Trans <transf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to put a good word out there for ELC Technologies (http://
> elctech.com). This is a highly-energetic new company with a very
> bright future. You've probably already heard of some their great
> technology, like AWSConsole.
>
> I was an airport gate away (literally) from taking a great paying full-
> time job with them. In retrospect I could kick myself for not doing
> so, but at the last minute I got cold feet, b/c all I really want is
> part-time work. I feel a bit bad about the whole thing, so I thought
> the very least I could do is write this post on their behalf.
>
> If you are a skilled Ruby/Rails developer looking for exciting full-
> time work with a rocking company, do your self a favor and get up with
> them. You won't regret it.
>
> http://elctech.com/co...

Oh, and if you do contact them, please let them know that Trans
(Thomas Sawyer) sent you. Thanks.

T.