Ruby for .NET

Jon Harrop

5/15/2007 9:38:00 AM

Is there a Ruby implementation for .NET?

The F#.NET Journal
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journ...
4 Answers

Huw Collingbourne

"Jon Harrop" <jon@ffconsultancy.com> wrote in message

> Is there a Ruby implementation for .NET?

Microsoft is developing Iron Ruby for .NET. Queensland University of
Technology has a project called Ruby .NET.

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

http://www.sapphir...
Ruby Programming In Visual Studio 2005

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

NUR wrote:

> My post on the Denkart has been flagged
> by Aryana-Vaeja on Sun Sep 05, 2010 06:12 PM PDT
>
> In their embarrassment the Baha'is have flagged my post which
> questions there concocted passage from the Zoroastrian Denkart. This
> message together with that one are now going on the USENET group TRB.
>
> --

SCOTI are the "PRE Persians", Kurds still speak Scoti!
The Shi are MY Family!
I am the Shi't, which descends from the Ass!

NUR wrote:

> And if these people are brazenly willing to manufacture passages that
> don't exist like this, what else are they capable of fabricating?

The can do anything the Sheeple will allow!

moslem cartoon character mohammad the koos was a goat fucking child molesting POS

On Sep 6, 4:41 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> NUR wrote:
> > And if these people are brazenly willing to manufacture passages that
> > don't exist like this, what else are they capable of fabricating?
>
> The can do anything the Sheeple will allow!

Apparenly.