Delphi for Ruby!

Lloyd Linklater

5/14/2007 1:33:00 PM

I mentioned this a while ago but it seems to be official.

http://www.codegear.com/art...

Let the joy begin!

enduro

Lloyd Linklater schrieb:

>I mentioned this a while ago but it seems to be official.
>
>http://www.codegear.com/art...
>
>Let the joy begin!

And I am amazed how fast they seem to be:
[Quoting the website:]
The new Ruby on Rails technology is currently scheduled to be available
as a CodeGear product in the second half of 2007.

Sven

Lloyd Linklater

enduro wrote:

> And I am amazed how fast they seem to be:
> [Quoting the website:]
> The new Ruby on Rails technology is currently scheduled to be available
> as a CodeGear product in the second half of 2007.
>
> Sven

As I understand it, Code gear found some guys that were already working
on this and hired them. They got a project that was well advanced and
developed it. I can hardly wait!