Re: EXIF Library

12 34

5/12/2007 2:12:00 AM

Remco van 't Veer wrote:
> Please try EXIFR, http://rubyforge.org/proj...
>
> gem install exifr

You may need: sudo gem install exifr

Satish Kumar

On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh I see, you have open such threads before. gloating over other's
> misery especially in Pakistan. I hope you receive the same misfortune
> from your kali mata.

Aren't you the "Tipu Sultan" of yore who had justified 26/11 as
retaliation against enemies of Muslims? Not surprisingly, you must now
refuse to deal with suicide bombings by the Taliban types that are
killing namazis inside Pakistani mosques with sickening frequency.

Mirza Ghalib

On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh I see, you have open such threads before. gloating over other's
> misery especially in Pakistan. I hope you receive the same misfortune
> from your kali mata.

Dude, do you realize your misery is self-inflicted
in virtually all cases of suicide bombing? Nobody
is laughing at the innocent victims, but I assure
you, most people have become totally insensitive to
such violence.

Rest assured our Kali Mata will not put us in this
predicament. How many times have you read one Hindu
sect sending suicide bombers to kill worshipers at
another temple? In the few instances of bombings
of Hindu temples the culprits have been Mohamdens.

Dump Islam ASAP, for you own good.

Mufta

On Aug 24, 1:55 am, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rest assured our Kali Mata will not put us in this
> predicament. How many times have you read one Hindu
> sect sending suicide bombers to kill worshipers at
> another temple? In the few instances of bombings
> of Hindu temples the culprits have been Mohamdens.
That's because they are busy killing Muslims and Christians and burn
down mosques and churches. Don't act like you don't have retarded ass
clowns in Hinduism or Christianity. To me a bigger asswipe is the one
who laughs at people getting killed. Extremist bunch don't represent
an entire population.

Mufta

On Aug 23, 12:04 pm, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh I see, you have open such threads before. gloating over other's
> > misery especially in Pakistan. I hope you receive the same misfortune
> > from your kali mata.
>
> Aren't you the "Tipu Sultan" of yore who had justified 26/11 as
> retaliation against enemies of Muslims? Not surprisingly, you must now
> refuse to deal with suicide bombings by the Taliban types that are
> killing namazis inside Pakistani mosques with sickening frequency.

WTF is 26/11? Whatever it is I have always condemned all kinds of
attacks whether they are against Muslims, Hindus or Christians. It's
you who is enjoying the death of these innocent people.

Satish Kumar

On Aug 24, 12:46 pm, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 23, 12:04 pm, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Oh I see, you have open such threads before. gloating over other's
> > > misery especially in Pakistan. I hope you receive the same misfortune
> > > from your kali mata.
>
> > Aren't you the "Tipu Sultan" of yore who had justified 26/11 as
> > retaliation against enemies of Muslims? Not surprisingly, you must now
> > refuse to deal with suicide bombings by the Taliban types that are
> > killing namazis inside Pakistani mosques with sickening frequency.
>
> WTF is 26/11? Whatever it is I have always condemned all kinds of
> attacks whether they are against Muslims, Hindus or Christians. It's
> you who is enjoying the death of these innocent people.

Look thru your Tipu Sultan posts. You had shamelessly dismissed the
26/11 massacre as retaliation against "enemies of Islam". There was
no mistaking in the joy you took in the murder of hundreds of innocent
men, women and children just because you chose to see the victims not
just as "infidels" but as "enemies of Islam".

The Taliban-types are equal-opportunity murderers. They murder for
pleasure. Murdering "infidels" and "enemies of Islam" are not enough.
They must murder Shias and Ahmadiyyas even during Jumma prayers
inside their own mosques.

These Taliban-types Deobandi Sunnis are animals. That is why they must
bomb Shias during Ashura processions.

Dear Tipu Sultan, try to learn that murderers are to be despised and
not condoned just because they are murdering "infidels", "enemies of
Islam", Shias or Ahmadiyyas.

Satish Kumar

On Aug 24, 12:37 pm, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 24, 1:55 am, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rest assured our Kali Mata will not put us in this
> > predicament. How many times have you read one Hindu
> > sect sending suicide bombers to kill worshipers at
> > another temple? In the few instances of bombings
> > of Hindu temples the culprits have been Mohamdens.
>
> That's because they are busy killing Muslims and Christians and burn
> down mosques and churches. Don't act like you don't have retarded ass
> clowns in Hinduism or Christianity. To me a bigger asswipe is the one
> who laughs at people getting killed. Extremist bunch don't represent
> an entire population.

Statistics don't lie. A quarter of Pakistan's population used to be
Hindus and Sikhs even as late as 1947. Today, there are practically no
Hindus and Sikhs left in Pakistan which has gone on to find new
"enemies of Islam" among Shias, Ahmadiyyas, Christians and so on.

Razing down a mosque can be perfectly legal in Pakistan. If an
Ahmadiyya Muslim dares recite the Kalima or call their place of
worship a mosque, Pakistani law allows for buldozing down the mosque
to punish such "blasphemy".

Pakistan's ruling circle was so contemptuous of Bengalis who were
deemed "inferior Muslims" that the Pakistan army embarked on a
genocide to purify Bangladesh. 3 million "infidels" were killed and a
quarter million women were raped to save Islam !!

Look thru your Tipu Sultan posts. You had shamelessly dismissed the
26/11 massacre as retaliation against "enemies of Islam". There was
no mistaking in the joy you took in the murder of hundreds of innocent
men, women and children just because you chose to see the victims not
just as "infidels" but as "enemies of Islam".

The Taliban-types are equal-opportunity murderers. They murder for
pleasure. Murdering "infidels" and "enemies of Islam" are not enough.
They must murder Shias and Ahmadiyyas even during Jumma prayers
inside their own mosques.

These Taliban-types Deobandi Sunnis are animals. That is why they must
bomb Shias during Ashura processions.

Dear Tipu Sultan, try to learn that murderers are to be despised and
not condoned just because they are murdering "infidels", "enemies of
Islam", Shias or Ahmadiyyas.

nkdatta2467

On Aug 23, 8:52 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh I see, you have open such threads before. gloating over other's
> misery especially in Pakistan. I hope you receive the same misfortune
> from your kali mata.

Hut Firangi may have misread the post by Mr. Kumar. And in doing so,
he may be mistaking irony and sarcasm for gloating.

The Al Qaeda and the Taliban present themselves as upholders of Islam.
But the way they have been bombing mosques of minority Muslim sects
like the Shias, Ismailis or the Ahmadiyyas, it is as if they are
engaged in Jihad against them.

I think that Mr. Kumar sees irony in this killing spree. Kumar is
obviously no fan of the Al Qaeda or the Taliban. It is not just his
disgust but his sarcasm and irony as well that show through when he
implies that the Al Qaeda and the Taliban are serving God by filling
up Paradise..

Mufta

> The Al Qaeda and the Taliban present themselves as upholders of Islam.
> But the way they have been bombing mosques of  minority Muslim sects
> like the Shias, Ismailis or the Ahmadiyyas, it is as if they are
> engaged in Jihad against them.

I see, they are only targeting the minorities? Try again. They have
killed sunnis, shias alike. Their main target are innocent people.
There's a reason why majority of Pakistan are fully against Taliban/Al-
Qaid. Don't try to associate these barbarians to the entire population.

Satish Kumar

On Aug 25, 8:45 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The Al Qaeda and the Taliban present themselves as upholders of Islam.
> > But the way they have been bombing mosques of  minority Muslim sects
> > like the Shias, Ismailis or the Ahmadiyyas, it is as if they are
> > engaged in Jihad against them.
>
> I see, they are only targeting the minorities? Try again. They have
> killed sunnis, shias alike. Their main target are innocent people.
> There's a reason why majority of Pakistan are fully against Taliban/Al-
> Qaid. Don't try to associate these barbarians to the entire population.

(1) There is nothing in nkdatta2467's post that he is associating the
"barbarians" with the entire population. That is Hut Firangi's
unwarranted extrapolation of nakdatta2467's post.

(2) It sure took a while for some non-infidels to discover that Al
Qaeda and Taliban are equal opportunity murderers. Hut Firangi, in an
earlier incarnation as Tipu Sultan, had actually tried to argue that
the terrorists are terrorizing only the enemies of Muslims or lovers
of Israel. Here is an exact quote from one of his infamous posts:

"they are killing people who are involved in wars in
Afghanistan and Iraq and their love for Israel. They (Al-Qaida/
Taliban) see war in Afghan./Iraq as war against Muslims. "

It looks like it is Hut Firangi who is in the habit of condemning
entire populations. That's certainly not cricket

nkdatta2467

On Aug 25, 9:02 am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 8:45 am, « Hut Farangi » <a1kas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > The Al Qaeda and the Taliban present themselves as upholders of Islam.
> > > But the way they have been bombing mosques of  minority Muslim sects
> > > like the Shias, Ismailis or the Ahmadiyyas, it is as if they are
> > > engaged in Jihad against them.
>
> > I see, they are only targeting the minorities? Try again. They have
> > killed sunnis, shias alike. Their main target are innocent people.
> > There's a reason why majority of Pakistan are fully against Taliban/Al-
> > Qaid. Don't try to associate these barbarians to the entire population.
>
> (1) There is nothing in nkdatta2467's post that he is associating the
> "barbarians" with the entire population. That is Hut Firangi's
> unwarranted extrapolation of nakdatta2467's post.
>
> (2) It sure took a while for some non-infidels to discover that Al
> Qaeda and Taliban are equal opportunity murderers. Hut Firangi, in an
> earlier incarnation as Tipu Sultan, had actually tried to argue that
> the terrorists are terrorizing only the enemies of Muslims or lovers
> of Israel. Here is an exact quote from one of his infamous posts:
>
>  "they are killing people who are involved in wars in
> Afghanistan and Iraq and their love for Israel. They (Al-Qaida/
> Taliban) see war in Afghan./Iraq as war against Muslims. "
>
> It looks like it is Hut Firangi who is in the habit of condemning
> entire populations. That's certainly not cricket

It is not uncommon for a sense of religious solidarity to cloud one's
conscience and judgement.

The 1971 genocide in Bangladesh is a good example. Bangladesh is a
Muslim majority country. But Pakistan let lose the propaganda that:

* Bengalis were not good Muslims
* Hindus from India were behind Bangladesh's demand for democratic
rights

Pakistan was so successful with this ploy that most OIC countries
chose to support Pakistan or at least remain silent through that
terrifying genocidal spree by the Pakistan military.

OIC meetings never let lose an opportunity to pass resolutions
regarding Kashmir, Chechniya, Bosnia, Mindanao etc. because they are
seen as resolutions against non-Muslims. But OIC meetings never pass
any resolutions against Saddam Hussein's genocide upon Shias or Kurds,
or of Khartoum's genocide against its non-Arabic Southerners or
against the rutless attempt of Turkey to wipe out the language and
culture of Kurds. In other words, killing of Muslims by Muslims is
condoned for the sake of religious solidarity. Outrage is reserved
only for alleged misdeeds of non-Muslims against Muslims.

It took a while to sink in that while Al Qaeda/Taliban may have
embarked their war crimes in the name of Islam but ultimately they
were enemies of humanity irrespective of creed. Very soon Al Qaeda/
Taliban would be murdering Christians, Shias, Ahmadiyyas, Sunnis and
of course, women of all creeds.