LOOKING FOR RUBY PROGRAMMER

Shawn Stuben

5/11/2007 3:43:00 PM

My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is proficient
in RUBY. We are looking for a partner in our business or are willing to
work on contractâ?¦

If there is any interest in learning more about the opportunity pease
contact me.

Thank you for the consideration.

Xeno Campanoli

Shawn Stuben wrote:
> My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is proficient
> in RUBY. We are looking for a partner in our business or are willing to
> work on contractâ?¦

You probably already have lots of takers. I am not the most experienced
programmer in Ruby, but I may be the Ruby programmer with the most
experience programming (since 1983). My online resume is at:

http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno/r...

I have done a lot of projects where I did pretty much the whole thing
from top to bottom.

Sincerely, Xeno Campanoli
206-390-3080
xeno@eskimo.com
xc

--
Truth Before Power!
Justice Before Ambition!

Peter Booth

SHawn,

Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking for? I live
in NYC, have worked in financial firms for the past 11 years, doing
Ruby programming for the past three. I have 11 years of Java
experience and a particular interest in performance tuning. I can
afford to be flexible about how i get compensated. I am looking for
an interesting, challenging, fun role.

Peter

On May 11, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Shawn Stuben wrote:

> My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is
> proficient
> in RUBY. We are looking for a partner in our business or are
> willing to
> work on contract…
>
> If there is any interest in learning more about the opportunity pease
> contact me.
>
> Thank you for the consideration.

Peter Booth
peter_booth@mac.com