Re: [ANN] - Ruby Patterns

John Carter

Enrique Comba Riepenhausen

Hi John!

Thanks for the warnings ;)

Actually I am not only trying to translate the GoF patterns into
Ruby, there are zillions of different patterns...

"Each pattern is a three-part rule, which expresses a relation
between a certain context, a problem, and a solution." as Christopher
Alexander says.

And I don't believe that this cases don't apply for Ruby, they just
do it in a different way. If you take the creational patterns in GoF
they might be differences in the implementation, but the problems
still exists...

I will not be disappointed ;) Ruby is powerful! But with any language
in the world you can use it wrong and lose most of it's power...

Cheers,