Plug-in org.rubypeople.rdt.debug.ui was unable to load class

CsO

5/8/2007 5:56:00 AM

Hiya,

I'm following the tutorial at:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/ruby/2007/04/26/ruby-on-rails-meets-ec...

I've got:

Eclipse SDK Version: 3.2.2 Build id: M20070212-1330
RDT Version 0.9.0.200704141430RC1

Basically the latest stable stuff.

When I try Window->Preferences Ruby>-Installed Interpreters, I get:

Plug-in org.rubypeople.rdt.debug.ui was unable to load class
org.rubypeople.rdt.internal.debug.ui.preferences.RubyInterpreterPreferencePage.

The other options in the Ruby subtree behave similarly.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Stephen Anderson

I'm getting the same error. Does anyone here know how to resolve this?

Thanks!
-Steve-

CsO wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I'm following the tutorial at:
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/ruby/2007/04/26/ruby-on-rails-meets-ec...
>
> I've got:
>
> Eclipse SDK Version: 3.2.2 Build id: M20070212-1330
> ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13 patchlevel 0) [i386-mswin32]
> RDT Version 0.9.0.200704141430RC1
>
> Basically the latest stable stuff.
>
> When I try Window->Preferences Ruby>-Installed Interpreters, I get:
>
> Plug-in org.rubypeople.rdt.debug.ui was unable to load class
> org.rubypeople.rdt.internal.debug.ui.preferences.RubyInterpreterPreferencePage.
>
> The other options in the Ruby subtree behave similarly.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

Gandalf Grey

"Babs the Whorehouse Madam" <Gay democraps@BarneyFrankswhorehouse.com> wrote
in message news:CpednU-9C9Tue0fbnZ2dnUVZ_v2unZ2d@comcast.com...

> The Grand Old Perversion party has quite a few skeletons in its congress.
> But we brainless party drones just keep on repeating
> the party talking points and ignoring the hypocrisy.

Dem Barney Frank Male Whorehouse Madam

"robw" <noddy093@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Those names weren't in my paper today.
==============

Wow , you actually get newspaper deliverie sin your trailer park ? Amazing !

robw

You probably have never been to a large city (or maybe those cities are
different where you live) but you generally don't find trailer parks just
blocks from center city.

"Dem Barney Frank Male Whorehouse Madam" <Gay

> "robw" <noddy093@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Those names weren't in my paper today.
> ==============
>
> Wow , you actually get newspaper deliverie sin your trailer park ? Amazing
!

Gandalf Grey

"Babs the Trailer Park Whorehouse Madam" wrote in message

> "robw" <noddy093@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Those names weren't in my paper today.
> ==============
>
> Wow , I don' gets newspaper deliverie sin ma trailer park Taint i awful!

Hillary Says the surge is Working

> You probably have never been to a large city (or maybe those cities are
> different where you live) but you generally don't find trailer parks just
> blocks from center city.
> =============================

Where we come from ," Hollers "are not cities. But you can believe what you
wish.

"Gandalf Grey" <gandalfgrey@infectedmail.com> wrote in message
> "robw" <noddy093@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Those names weren't in my paper today.

Wow , I don' gets newspaper deliverie sin ma trailer park Taint i awful!

robw

We can easily walk to either the Liberty Bell, and the Constitution
Center.......Betsy Ross House.

Tell us about where you live.

"Hillary Says the surge is Working"
<http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=KLXso2HnGwI&eurl=&iurl=ht....
youtube.com/vi/KLXso2HnGwI/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskIPDD2P-FERNi4C5Hb55FNc>