Ruby with Java Servlets

itisrajesh59@gmail.com

5/3/2007 7:22:00 PM

My requirement is as follows:

I have a JSP page which interacts with a servlet, which then interacts
with some service does some post, get and returns some data back to
another jsp.

I need to create a Ruby class/object which replaces the JSP, i.e. i'll
need to talk to the servlets directly skipping the UI since it reduces
time.

Can any one help me out.

1 Answer

Andrew Green

For some time we've been using quite successfully the Ruby-Java Bridge
to integrate code in these languages. JRuby is another option to be
considered. I don't know if this is what you're looking for; hope it
helps.

[1] http://rjb.ruby...
[2] http://jruby.cod...

Greetings,