SOAP in Ruby

Mohamed Hussain

4/25/2007 3:28:00 PM

Hi
I am new to Ruby
I want to do Web Services in Ruby using SOA
can any body tell me that how to do that
its very urgent for me
ok
Thank you
Bye
By
P.S.Hussain

Miquel Oliete

En/na Hussain ha escrit:
> its very urgent for me

This is an error in a mailing list of this kind. Google can help you a
lot (there is a lot of info).

Best regards

Miquel

Mohamed Hussain

i want to write Web Services for Ruby on Rails
i dont know how to do that
please tell me that
if any materials available on the internet just refer me
ok
bye
By
P.S.Hussain

Phillip Gawlowski

www.google.com

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
http://cynicalryan....

Rule of Open-Source Programming #37:

Duplicate effort is inevitable. Live with it.

Ganesh Gunasegaran

http://manuals.rubyonrails.com/re...

http://www.oreilly.com/catal...

Google around...