Rails command for getting the last page

Pradeep Maddi

4/25/2007 3:22:00 PM

Hi All,

In my header part i have a link for "change password". In that chage
password page i need to place link which takes us to the back page.

Note: The problem is user my click on the change password link from any
of the page in the site.

Please let me know if there is any command in rails which gives us the
last visited page.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Jim Morris

Pradeep Maddi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In my header part i have a link for "change password". In that chage
> password page i need to place link which takes us to the back page.
>
> Note: The problem is user my click on the change password link from any
> of the page in the site.
>
> Please let me know if there is any command in rails which gives us the
> last visited page.
>
> Thanks,
> Pradeep

link_to prompt, request.env['HTTP_REFERER']

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.w...

Marcin Raczkowski

if you just want to go back to page after changing password try

redirect_to :back

--
Marcin Raczkowski
---

Vlad Galu

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyon...
> Thanks,
> Pradeep

If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.