How to send a http::get or http::post with a cookie?

mrpink

a simple question :) What options do I have to get a cookie from a
website and then sending http:get or post with this cookie?

greets
2 Answers

Aaron Patterson

On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 10:45:08PM +0900, mrpink wrote:
> Hi,
> a simple question :) What options do I have to get a cookie from a
> website and then sending http:get or post with this cookie?

Mechanize will let you make an http request and will automatically save
your cookies and send them on subsequent requests.

http://mechanize.ruby...

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

mrpink

Aaron Patterson wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 10:45:08PM +0900, mrpink wrote:
>> Hi,
>> a simple question :) What options do I have to get a cookie from a
>> website and then sending http:get or post with this cookie?
>
> Mechanize will let you make an http request and will automatically save
> your cookies and send them on subsequent requests.
>
> http://mechanize.ruby...

thanks that looks great but is there any doc or good examples for mechanize?