[ANN] NBRug Meeting Tonight @ 7:00pm in Sebastopol, CA

Keith Fahlgren

4/19/2007 8:53:00 PM

What
An investigation of RSpec for Rails led by Rob

When
7:00pm

Where
O'Reilly office in Sebastopol, CA

More
http://nbrug.com/?actio...

Thanks,
Keith

12 Answers

XTS

"Foxtrot" <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in message
> "#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Thanks for giving us a whole week to laugh at your follies concerning
Larry
> >Craig.
>
> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
>
> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".

I'll be darned, I just said what great clowns you kids are, and you walk
right up and hit yourself in the face witha pie, honk your big red nose,
trip over your big floppy shoes and give me another good laugh. Thanks Bozo,
I knew you would come through.

Foxtrot

"#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:

>From The Woodsman
>
>And below is perfectly all right with you?
>
>Bush Scandals List:
>updated 8/31/07, recent changes in red. please contact us with corrections
>and additions.
>
>INTRODUCTION: George Bush, the Connecticut cowboy

WOWWEEEEE!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Jackass knows how to paste 3300+ lines of mudslinging from a
vitriolic left wing website that nobody knows or cares about!! All hail
to the brilliance of #1 Jackass!!

>http://www.netrootsmass.net/Hugh/Bush...

The Pretzel

XTS wrote:
> "Foxtrot" <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in message
>> "#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for giving us a whole week to laugh at your follies concerning
> Larry
>>> Craig.
>> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
>> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
>> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
>>
>> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
>> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
>> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".
>>

> I'll be darned, I just said what great clowns you kids are, and you walk
> right up and hit yourself in the face witha pie, honk your big red nose,
> trip over your big floppy shoes and give me another good laugh. Thanks Bozo,
> I knew you would come through.

"CrotchRot the Clown"

theloneranger100@aol.com

"Foxtrot" <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in message
> "#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Thanks for giving us a whole week to laugh at your follies concerning
>>Larry
>>Craig.
>
> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
>
> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".

Oh, that's it, huh?

Barney Frank get's reelected because he is a superb congressman. He never
persecuted other gays while skulking around in filthy men's toilets. He's
way more of a man than you'll ever dream of being, too.

As for your "heartland" misnomer, that's crap, too. The idea of the American
farmer who feeds us all is outmoded. The flyover states are more depressed
than Appalacia, and the "heartland" can be found right in good old NYC. They
proved what they were made of on 9-11. That's where the true red-blooded
Americans live in all colors, faiths, and preferences. Barney Frank's state
fits that mold, too.

Your so called "heartland" is nothing but a burden on the rest of the
country, filled with immature, holier than thou, hypocrite crybabies.

turk

"z" <z@yada.yada.com> wrote in message
> Foxtrot <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in
>
>> "#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks for giving us a whole week to laugh at your follies concerning
>>>Larry Craig.
>>
>> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
>> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
>> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
>>
>> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
>> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
>> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".
>>

> So why is Vitter still in office?

Because neocons don't really care about family values and adultery (except
when it comes to Bill Clinton). But they do fear gays (except behind closed
doors, in cheap hotels and in public bathroom stalls) and because Vitter
being kicked out would lead to a democrat being appointed in his place.
Craig will be replaced by a republican. Power means much more than morals
to this crowd. Always has.

turk
--
To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to
the dead.

3735 Dead

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:31:53 -0700, Foxtrot <foxtrot@null.com> wrote:

>"#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>From The Woodsman
>>
>>And below is perfectly all right with you?
>>
>>Bush Scandals List:
>>updated 8/31/07, recent changes in red. please contact us with corrections
>>and additions.
>>
>>INTRODUCTION: George Bush, the Connecticut cowboy
>
>WOWWEEEEE!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>#1 Jackass knows how to paste 3300+ lines of mudslinging from a
>vitriolic left wing website that nobody knows or cares about!! All hail
>to the brilliance of #1 Jackass!!
>
>>http://www.netrootsmass.net/Hugh/Bush...

Normally I skip messages that long, but the absolute hysteria in
Fauxtrot's response made me curious.

A list of Putsch scandals. No wonder it was so long.

What hilarious is that Fauxy claims he doesn't like Putsch.
--

One of the [Gold Star mothers], Elaine Johnson, recounted a meeting that she had with
President Bush in which he gave her a presidential coin and told her

--from interview broadcast on NPR

Putsch: leading America to asymetric warfare since 2001

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommen...
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson

Gandalf Grey

"Foxtrot" <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in message
> "#1 donkey" <number_1_donkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Thanks for giving us a whole week to laugh at your follies concerning
>>Larry
>>Craig.
>
> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
> their perverts

Usually after about a decade and then only when it hits the papers.

Foxtrot

"theloneranger100@aol.com" <Screen.Ranger100@aol.com> wrote:

>"Foxtrot" <foxtrot@null.com> wrote
>> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
>> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
>> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
>>
>> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
>> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
>> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".
>
>Oh, that's it, huh?
>
>Barney Frank get's reelected because he is a superb congressman.

Barney Fag was TOO STUPID to know that his live-in loverboy was
running a homo prostitution service out of his own house!! Anybody
*that* stupid doesn't make a superb anything. LOL

>He never
>persecuted other gays while skulking around in filthy men's toilets. He's
>way more of a man than you'll ever dream of being, too.

Golly LoonWanker100, you sure showed me! That flaming sissyboy
Barney Fag is soooo much more of a man than me! If only I could
prance around the House floor and speak with an effeminate lisp the
way (s)he does!

>As for your "heartland" misnomer, that's crap, too. The idea of the American
>farmer who feeds us all is outmoded. The flyover states are more depressed
>than Appalacia, and the "heartland" can be found right in good old NYC. They
>proved what they were made of on 9-11. That's where the true red-blooded
>Americans live in all colors, faiths, and preferences. Barney Frank's state
>fits that mold, too.

Yeah those "flyover" states are completely worthless.

BTW here's a photo of Battleax Clinton pandering to those worthless
bumpkins in Iowa, erm I mean "flyover" country.

http://blogs.chron.com/cragghines/hillary...

And here's a photo of Ambulance Chaser Edwards in that same
"flyover" state.

http://www.blogforiowa.com/photos/JohnEdwardsIo...

And gollygee, here's one of Cokehead Obama in that same state
that doesn't matter at all. Goodness look at that huge banner behind
him that says who he's pandering to, "Rural America".

http://z.about.com/d/usliberals/1/0/m/2/ObamaIowaScot...

Guess your pompous theory that the "flyover states" don't matter
ain't too perceptive eh LoonWanker100? <Snicker>

>Your so called "heartland" is nothing but a burden on the rest of the
>country, filled with immature, holier than thou, hypocrite crybabies.

Please PLEASE contact Battleax Clinton, Whiplash Edwards and
Toots Obama and implore them to say that mid-America is a burden.
Go for it!

XTS

"The Pretzel" <pretzel@chokeonit.org> wrote in message
> XTS wrote:
> > "Foxtrot" <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in message

> > Larry
> >> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
> >> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
> >> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
> >>
> >> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
> >> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
> >> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".
> >>

> > I'll be darned, I just said what great clowns you kids are, and you walk
> > right up and hit yourself in the face witha pie, honk your big red nose,
> > trip over your big floppy shoes and give me another good laugh. Thanks
Bozo,
> > I knew you would come through.
> >

> "CrotchRot the Clown"

Perfect.

Steve

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:09:22 -0500, "turk" <turk96@noway.nohow> wrote:

>"z" <z@yada.yada.com> wrote in message
>> Foxtrot <foxtrot@null.com> wrote in

>>> Thanks #1 Jackass. For reminding voters how Repubs get rid of
>>> their perverts while Dems give theirs lots of power (eg Barney Fag,
>>> Chair-homo of the House Financial Services Committee).
>>>
>>> Heartland voters can tell the difference between a party that has a
>>> few freaks and a party that condones freakish behavior and wants
>>> to teach it to their children as an "alternative lifestyle".
>>>

>> So why is Vitter still in office?
>
>Because neocons don't really care about family values and adultery (except
>when it comes to Bill Clinton). But they do fear gays (except behind closed
>doors, in cheap hotels and in public bathroom stalls) and because Vitter
>being kicked out would lead to a democrat being appointed in his place.
>Craig will be replaced by a republican. Power means much more than morals
>to this crowd. Always has.

<LOL> ...and what about the lowlife scum Teddy Kennedy that the
Democrats keep re-electing after he drowned his girlfriend...
--
["that the district courts shall have original jurisdiction of all civil actions
arising under the Constitution] would only apply if I was taking the street