Re: Introducing myself

James Gray

4/19/2007 11:46:00 AM

On Apr 19, 2007, at 5:24 AM, swanand deodhar wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I am Swanand Janardan Deodhar from India. I am one of the
> GSoC 2007 students selected through Ruby Central. I am focussing on
> building a ETL and Data mining framework in Ruby. I am hoping that
> all the Ruby gurus here will aid me in this.

Welcome. We are excited about your project and can't wait to see how
it turns out.

James Edward Gray II

2 Answers

Reuben Grinberg

James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2007, at 5:24 AM, swanand deodhar wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone!
>> I am Swanand Janardan Deodhar from India. I am one of the GSoC
>> 2007 students selected through Ruby Central. I am focussing on
>> building a ETL and Data mining framework in Ruby. I am hoping that all
>> the Ruby gurus here will aid me in this.
>
> Welcome. We are excited about your project and can't wait to see how it
> turns out.
>
> James Edward Gray II

I'm sure you've already seen this, but be sure to check out:
http://www.igvita.com/blog/2007/04/16/decision-tree-learnin...

G.Durga Prasad

On 4/20/07, Reuben Grinberg <reuben.grinberg@aya.yale.edu> wrote:
> James Edward Gray II wrote:
> > On Apr 19, 2007, at 5:24 AM, swanand deodhar wrote:
> >
> >> Hello everyone!
> >> I am Swanand Janardan Deodhar from India. I am one of the GSoC
> >> 2007 students selected through Ruby Central. I am focussing on
> >> building a ETL and Data mining framework in Ruby. I am hoping that all
> >> the Ruby gurus here will aid me in this.
> >
> > Welcome. We are excited about your project and can't wait to see how it
> > turns out.
> >
> > James Edward Gray II
> >

> I'm sure you've already seen this, but be sure to check out:
> http://www.igvita.com/blog/2007/04/16/decision-tree-learnin...

Link to a very nice article. I learnt about SVD and 'linalg'.

Thanks,
Prasad