Interfce builder?

Guaton Carcass

4/13/2007 2:25:00 PM

Hello everybody, I was wondering... Is there anything similar to an
interface builder for Ruby, something that you can use to build in an
easy way graphics environment?

Thanks in advance.

Farrel Lifson

On 13/04/07, Guaton Carcass <gcarcass@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody, I was wondering... Is there anything similar to an
> interface builder for Ruby, something that you can use to build in an
> easy way graphics environment?

You can use Glade and then use Ruby/GTK to interact with that. There
is also a builder for the Fox toolkit but have forgotten it's name.

Farrel

Lionel

Farrel Lifson wrote:
> On 13/04/07, Guaton Carcass <gcarcass@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello everybody, I was wondering... Is there anything similar to an
>> interface builder for Ruby, something that you can use to build in an
>> easy way graphics environment?
>
> You can use Glade and then use Ruby/GTK to interact with that. There
> is also a builder for the Fox toolkit but have forgotten it's name.
>
> Farrel

The builder for FOX is FOXGUIb : http://fox-tool.ruby...

regards
Lionel

benjohn

> Hello everybody, I was wondering... Is there anything similar to an
> interface builder for Ruby, something that you can use to build in an
> easy way graphics environment?
>
> Thanks in advance.

You could use interface builder :-) See Ruby Cocoa:

http://rubycocoa.sourceforg...

Guaton Carcass

Thanks a lot!! I'll give it a try.