OCI8 binary_double

Dave Bryson

4/11/2007 4:10:00 PM

I'm using the latest OCI8 lib and the Oracle instantclient 10. All
works well until I try to interact with a table containing a
binary_double type field. I get: "RuntimeError: unsupported datatype:
101"

Does OCI8 support the binary_double datatype?

Thanks!
Dave

KUBO Takehiro

On 4/12/07, Dave Bryson <daveb@miceda.org> wrote:
> I'm using the latest OCI8 lib and the Oracle instantclient 10. All
> works well until I try to interact with a table containing a
> binary_double type field. I get: "RuntimeError: unsupported datatype:
> 101"
>
> Does OCI8 support the binary_double datatype?

No yet. But here is a patch.
http://rubyforge.org/forum/message.php?ms...