Softie in Space - a Duck-Typing connection

Rick DeNatale

4/9/2007 11:04:00 PM

Today, Charles Simonyi, a former Microsoft architect, and Martha
Stewart boyfriend, became the latest billionaire space tourist.

This news caused me to refresh my knowledge of Simonyi, best known for
inventing "hungarian notation." I learned some new things which led to
my latest duck-typing related blog post:

http://talklikeaduck.denh...articles/2007/04/09/hunga...

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denh...

1 Answer

Robert Dober

On 4/10/07, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale@gmail.com> wrote:
> Today, Charles Simonyi, a former Microsoft architect, and Martha
> Stewart boyfriend, became the latest billionaire space tourist.
>
> This news caused me to refresh my knowledge of Simonyi, best known for
> inventing "hungarian notation." I learned some new things which led to
> my latest duck-typing related blog post:
>
> http://talklikeaduck.denh...articles/2007/04/09/hunga...
>
> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> My blog on Ruby