syntax highlight ruby in MSDOS?

aidy

4/9/2007 3:41:00 PM

hi,

Is it possible to syntax highlight ruby code in MSDOS?

cheers

aidy

2 Answers

Mark Guzman

aidy.lewis@googlemail.com wrote:
> hi,
>
> Is it possible to syntax highlight ruby code in MSDOS?
>
> cheers
>
> aidy

I believe there is a version of VIM built for dos. It supports syntax
highlighting for ruby and a lot of other languages.
--mark

Phillip Gawlowski

aidy.lewis@googlemail.com wrote:
> hi,
>
> Is it possible to syntax highlight ruby code in MSDOS?

If you can find an IDE that supports Ruby and works with MS-DOS: Sure.

Or do you mean the command line in Windows NT 4.x+ (Windows 2K/XP)?

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
http://cynicalryan....

Rule of Open-Source Programming #37:

Duplicate effort is inevitable. Live with it.